Yeti GOBOX Collection

Namibia For First Hunt ?

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Just spent 45 minutes on phone with my new SD Friends whom I prairie turkey hunted with in May ( I've actually known them for 3 years). They just got back from their first African hunt. They are fired up!
Took 17 animals (one apiece of Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok, Red Hartebeest, Zebra, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, and Black Wildebeest and one Springbok) I think they only hunted 7 days but it could have been 10 days. Grant's "dumb ol SD farm boy's" Kudu green measured 59 9/16" !!!!
They unabashedly highly recommend this hunt for anyone in relatively good shape. The PH/Outfitter's family has been in hunting business for over 30 years and he's as "laid back" as me or a SD farm boy! The hunt is in the "mountainous" part of Nam and not a walk in the park. While I have never hunted with the outfitter/PH, I have talked face to face with him three times. He's a "good guy".
I also have a long time friend here in Greater Chattanooga Metropolitan Area who hunted with him two years ago and also recommends him highly. Only reason I haven't hunted with him is that he offers nothing I didn't have before I met him except Damara Dik Dik!!
Outfitter is George DeLoarch. Exclusive US booking agent is [email protected]
No, I get nothing from this recommendation!

It's pretty hard not to be fired up upon returning from a decent hunt in Africa. The amount and variety of game you see, the amount and variety of game you shoot, the usual facilities and services, the experience of new places, sights, sounds and smells is enough to fire up a zombie.

I have hunted Southern Africa several times since my first hunt in Zimbabwe in 2002, If "Do Overs" were allowed, I would hunt with George for animals he has available when filling out some "wanted" animals..

Back