Mystery Ranch BDSB...AKA Grizzly 7300 cu in

swat8888

This is an awesome pack, I've only taken it on one hunting trip in Alaska and it worked awesome. Hauls heavy loads with ease...in my case 130lbs + over 5 miles in the mountains. The pack is in excellent condition no rips or tears that I can find. There was a small tear along the top pack stay that Mystery Ranch repaired at no cost to me. Their customer service is awesome and regardless of where you purchased the pack they have a lifetime warranty.

This pack will carry more than you are capable of handling. It is called the Big Dana Special Blend, it was designed for the Navy Seals but has essentially been renamed the Kodiak. It is an internal frame....it is NOT a N.I.C.E. frame as some have asked. The yoke and belt sizes are medium. If you aren't sure if those will work for your frame contact Mystery Ranch and they will answer your questions. I'm 5'9" and the adjustable yoke was awesome, fit my great. I have a 33" waist and I was just able (maybe 2" to spare) to cinch it up very tight when hauling huge loads. So if your a 32" waist or below you'd have to buy a smaller waist belt from MR.

$475 TYD, I would also consider a trade for a Kifaru Timberline 1

The pack color is very similar to foliage green...I think it may be a tad lighter.

Can't figure out how to post pics from my computer....PM your email and I'll send pics.

Back