PEAX Equipment

My Toy Shed is complete...

Thanks Guy's !!

It is plumbed for a future bathroom and a (kitchen) sink, and designed to eventually have a loft (bedroom)... so yes, future living quarters are certainly possible.

The concrete was poured last October - it will eventually have electric, in-floor heat.

I'm sure it will serve as an archery range for some time... a food plot is going out back, so I may need a walk in cooler to go with that kegerator...;)

Thanks Guy's !!

It is plumbed for a future bathroom and a (kitchen) sink, and designed to eventually have a loft (bedroom)... so yes, future living quarters are certainly possible.

The concrete was poured last October - it will eventually have electric, in-floor heat.

I'm sure it will serve as an archery range for some time... a food plot is going out back, so I may need a walk in cooler to go with that kegerator...;)

So which weekend of bow hunting should I be there? LOL

Again that is a great design and looks to have plenty of room for mount display. How tall are the sidewalls?

Here are some more details:

Main building is 32' x 80' with 12' sidewalls - (2 x 6) stud built - 2' on center.
8' x 80' covered porch with 50' enclosed
6/12 roof pitch w/ 2' overhang - 44' of parrellel cord trusses (open to ceiling) & 36' of regular trusses
2 trapazoid window, 2 french doors
3 service doors, 9 -3'x4' windows
(2) 9w x 8h garage doors & (1) 10' x 10' garge door
All steel exterior (Tan & Evergreen)

So which weekend of bow hunting should I be there? LOL

Door is always open for my HT friends...;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back