My poor dog...

coleslaw

Apparently yesterday was my Brittany's 1 year birthday. My wife of course wanting to make a big deal out of it asked me "are we doing anything special for Chief's birthday"?
Me: "What!? No! He's a dog!" SMH
Wife later that evening:
20221125_193818.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg

He's supposed to be getting neutered in 2 weeks. Now I'm not so sure he needs it.

Apparently yesterday was my Brittany's 1 year birthday. My wife of course wanting to make a big deal out of it asked me "are we doing anything special for Chief's birthday"?
Me: "What!? No! He's a dog!" SMH
Wife later that evening:
View attachment 252248
View attachment 252249

He's supposed to be getting neutered in 2 weeks. Now I'm not so sure he needs it.
Poor Chief.
Give him a birthday present, let him keep his nuts!
Im sure he’s already attached to them.

Just wait till he turns 12, like our Brit did last week, or your wife starts celebrating Halloween with him. Stone has been Harry Pawter, a mummy, Bert the Chimney Sweep and a flyfishing guide, among other things.

Attachments

• Stone Birthday Cake.jpg
    Stone Birthday Cake.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Harry Pawter.jpg
    Harry Pawter.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Mummy.png
    Mummy.png
    902.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Chimney Sweep.png
    Chimney Sweep.png
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Just wait till he turns 12, like our Brit did last week, or your wife starts celebrating Halloween with him. Stone has been Harry Pawter, a mummy, Bert the Chimney Sweep and a flyfishing guide, among other things.
My wife will never see this post lol. To add to it, she (we) has a pet tortoise that she has had for 14 years now. Said tortoise has his own FB and Instagram page to show off all his little tortoise costumes. At the same time it's both the saddest and cutest thing I've ever seen...

My wife will never see this post lol. To add to it, she (we) has a pet tortoise that she has had for 14 years now. Said tortoise has his own FB and Instagram page to show off all his little tortoise costumes. At the same time it's both the saddest and cutest thing I've ever seen...
Any chance that tortoise can point a patch of morels for you?

I'm guilty of doing this too. However this photo is mostly ironic since he would prefer that he personally kills every last pheasant on the planet. Well, he'd be fine if I helped. But he's on a pheasant eradication mission.

View attachment 252805
ol' Nate doesnt have a nasty bone in his body. just likes to find birds. not too shabby on grouse either.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back