My brother needs HELP!!

jlong17

My brother woke up to some terrible news the other day. It's a long shot on recovering these priceless items, but I figured I would reach out to my Hunt Talk brothers and sisters. Here is his post below, Thanks for reading

Justin Long

***ASKING FOR HELP***
Yesterday afternoon I found out my storage locker was broken into, here in Orange County. The unit was pretty large with a lot of misc furniture, trinkets, antiques and personal items; however it seems as though my hunting items were the target in their break-in. In total I had ALL of my African and New Zealand capes taken (Stag, Fallow Deer, Sheep, Impala, Kudu & Gemsbok) along with the horns of my Fallow Deer, Sheep and misc Mule Deer. To top it off I …
See More

I seen this before in Cheyenne. My bet is the thief is someone who saw it put in the storage locker. For this reason, I am leary of using rental storage lockers. When they go after specific items and do not target other high value stuff like electronics, that tells me they wanted specifically the hunting stuff and targeted that locker accordingly.

I seen this before in Cheyenne. My bet is the thief is someone who saw it put in the storage locker. For this reason, I am leary of using rental storage lockers. When they go after specific items and do not target other high value stuff like electronics, that tells me they wanted specifically the hunting stuff and targeted that locker accordingly.
Ya, it's sad to think how terrible people can be... but that's the reality. He is just getting ready to move into a new place after living in Pennsylvania for the past decade (worked for Cabelas, Dick's, and Field and Stream). He was excited to get his animals out of storage. Such a bummer

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back