Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MTFWP Commissioners Appointed

What a $*)Q!#@$ moron. I certainly don’t agree with everything BHA does, never have, never will. However, I would hope anyone with a half a brain could figure out that the people within the organization certainly hunt and fish. Should we start referring to SFW has a bunch of red decoys? Of course not, that would be, well idiotic…

@Sytes you need to do some research on SFW (Sportsman For Fish and Wildlife), based in Utah.

Over the years they've been pro-landowner tags, pro-auction tags, pro-federal transfer of public lands, and have butted heads very publicly with both RMEF and Newberg. They are basically the antithesis of the North American model and are a huge obstruction to the average Joe hunters that frequent this website.

Jana Waller has long been involved with SFW, and is also evidently dating the Vice President of the organization.

It is shocking that of all the qualified people available to serve on the Commission that could represent Region 2, this is who they came up with.
Yeah but just think of the new bedazzled department logo she could come up with! I mean anyone who spends that much time gluing beads on skulls must have an impressive understanding of their ecology…

I wouldn’t say I know Jana but I’ve spent a little time around her and I kind of know John Bair. I have a good friend that’s hunted with them several times. They’re nice folks to chat with at a convention. I think they’re alright people, but i am pretty sure their views
on the kinds of topics that commissioners have power over are not in line with mine or with most of the people on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back