MTFWP + APR Complicit in Invasive Introductions

YoungGun

Proof that MTFWP intends to introduce Markhor/Kudu and fleece us all by calling them "Antelope" can be found on the login page..

IMG_2284.jpg

The number of people who will click on this thread with spiked blood pressure due simply to the acronyms "MTFWP + APR" is shockingly high. Carry on.

Proof that MTFWP intends to introduce Markhor/Kudu and fleece us all by calling them "Antelope" can be found on the login page..

View attachment 218934

The number of people who will click on this thread with spiked blood pressure due simply to the acronyms "MTFWP + APR" is shockingly high. Carry on.
I figured UPOM had entered the conversation…😂

View attachment 218934

The number of people who will not even click on this thread, but will immediately spread the conspiracy rumor is exponentially more shocking than the OP can imagine.
The poor humor is only exceeded by the rapidity of fake news expansion.

The number of people who will not even click on this thread, but will immediately spread the conspiracy rumor is exponentially more shocking than the OP can imagine.
The poor humor is only exceeded by the rapidity of fake news expansion.
And if we can't make light of just that, then the world is an awfully dark place, isn't it?

And if we can't make light of just that, then the world is an awfully dark place, isn't it?
Yes. Ya caught me on an unusually dark day with sad news lately of more devastation of innocent Ukrainians, horrific violence every day in US cities ... and personally the county commission denial of my strong(?) appeal against approval of a ridiculous floodplain permit to develop 58 glamping sites along the heretofore pristine Gallatin River, with underground/under floodplain sewer, natural gas, electrical and fiber optic lines to each site, and a sewer poop chute line under the bed of the river!
Intrusive development is easy-peasy ... preserving the "Last Best Place" Montana special places, rivers, and streams ... 'not so much! "Pave paradise; put up a parking lot!"

'Sorry bout that, as your post would have normally tickled me. Thanks for letting me vent though.

Yes. Ya caught me on an unusually dark day with sad news lately of more devastation of innocent Ukrainians, horrific violence every day in US cities ... and personally the county commission denial of my strong(?) appeal against approval of a ridiculous floodplain permit to develop 58 glamping sites along the heretofore pristine Gallatin River, with underground/under floodplain sewer, natural gas, electrical and fiber optic lines to each site, and a sewer poop chute line under the bed of the river!
Intrusive development is easy-peasy ... preserving the "Last Best Place" Montana special places, rivers, and streams ... 'not so much! "Pave paradise; put up a parking lot!"

'Sorry bout that, as your post would have normally tickled me. Thanks for letting me vent though.
Sorry to hear- hopefully you come across something to make you laugh at some point. Some days that's all you can hope for. That and favorable draw results posted sooner than later..

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back