Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT WSF Fundraiser

Any one know if the seminars will be recorded and posted somewhere to listen or watch?
The seminar on the unlimiteds by Shawn Stewart was video taped. Not sure where or when it will be available at this time. It was an excellent presentation and worth watching when it is made available.

The other seminars were not recorded.

The seminar on the unlimiteds by Shawn Stewart was video taped. Not sure where or when it will be available at this time. It was an excellent presentation and worth watching when it is made available.

Would love to see that. If you ever find out it is available for public viewing, please let me know.

Ill second that, if you ever find out where its posted please let us know. Thanks for now.

It was being recorded at Kurt Alt's request, but he is currently out of the country right now. Send him an email saying you are interested in watching it, would be the best option. I will keep my ears open too.

Kurt called last minute and asked me to record it. I'll send the video to MT WSF tomorrow and hopefully they can get it up on their YouTube. We also recorded a Jack Atcheson Jr. story telling event awhile back I'm hoping they'll put up. I'll keep bugging Ty until he figures out how to post videos.

Back