Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Mt. Gov. stopped the Hunt

sra61

I got this from Mark Henkel w/ Billings Gazette:

Some breaking news: Three new FWP commissioners were named by the governor Thursday and a conference call meeting was held. The commission voted 4-1 to reconsider the bison hunt at a commission meeting in Helena on Monday and to postpone the drawings until after that meeting.

I've written the NRA-ILA, and am going to write Uncle Ted Nugent, and anyone else I can think of. This guy has some real cahoney's! At least with this guy we all know where we stand. :MAD

Chronicle Link

Impressive showing for his 1st week in office. Sounds like a great decision to shaft 8000+ interested sportsman to keep peace with a crew of dreadlocked anti-hunting freaks.

I liked where Switzer said he would be applying for this hunt in the future, and hoped to draw a tag. I can just see what he would do once he shot one. "OK guys, now what do we do"? Maybe he could pose for a photo opp with him holding his gun walking along side a bunch of his aides and interns dragging it out for him. Reminds me of another recent hunt.

BHR- He could always shoot a killdeer and say "Look at the great shot I put on that dove." I know the resemblance is so close, dove and killdeer. Talk about great hunters in the government. I wonder if GW field dressed the killdeer or if he just had it mounted?

What else can one expect from wolves wrapped in sheep clothing.
I went to two of the buffalo meetings and didn't see one disenter in the crowd, all seemed to think this was a good idea.
I wonder why it is that dreadlock supporters can push their agendas thru and at the last minute get things passed and we all have to live with it, but when we spend a year plus working on a project, they can veto it with a super minority? :MAD

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back