Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MR Quality and Optifade Availibility

Hey guys, I'll post pics in another thread that already has some shots of the latest MR packs, but I thought I'd pass on what I found out in the process of buying my pack. I ordered an Optifade pack (Longbow) from them in January and they had to take it on the road with them for some shows. They didn't end up showing it...but...with the show season being in full swing they sold out of what they had left in Optifade at the shows and just sent my pack to me last week making my pack the last Optifade pack...period. They are completely out now. I spoke with customer service who was very honest and they mentioned that they may or may not be able to do Optifade in the future. I'm sure it's still on the table.

Guys like Seacat and Fin can fill in the details if they choose, but I'll say one thing. HOLY S%$T does this pack ROCK! It's definitely the most rugged pack I've ever owned PERIOD. It's SICK!! I put the long pockets on the sides to expand it and since the Optifade hip pockets were out and it took so long to get me my pack they sent me some hip pockets in Coyote (grey) for free. I'm impressed. I'm hard to please as well and they did a GREAT JOB!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back