Most difficult to harvest??

I have watched them not far from Reserve really,along with Coues. Funny critters for sure to watch. As bad as coons in camp too.
I kind of want one mounted life size but I don’t really want to kill one either.

Probably let them live if I see one out and about. For now.
Ever eat one?

I kind of want one mounted life size but I don’t really want to kill one either.

Probably let them live if I see one out and about. For now.
Ever eat one?
No & doubt I ever would. Like them too much, & coon tastes like gamey greased chewy meat, with a funky after taste,if you ask me

Probably depends on where you are. Awfully hard to kill an elk in Florida.

Had Mtn. Lions track me twice.That I know of...Hunting Archery Deer and turned back on the
trail to find cat tracks over the ones I had laid down not 1/2hr before. 🔥

The elusive representative Christmas Tree. Yep, that's a tough one. My spots are still secret. mtmuley
There was some success this evening before the christmas stroll.

Attachments

• 20191207_145710.jpg
    20191207_145710.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Tried the mt lion in the snow on backcountry skis a handful of times. They're damn hard to follow. Once they know you're back there they go through the thickest shit, and back track.
The guy I know would cut a track and if he could circle it with his rig he would. If he didn't circle it and went back to where he first was he'd walk it for a few hundred yards then make a loop based on the wind. He said two of the cats he caught them by doing this on the second or third loop. About a 100 yard circle. A couple hes obviously never caught up with but he's got 3 by doing this.
I know another guy that just started walking a track 4 or 5 hundred yards later he caught a glimpse of something out in a clearing a couple hundred yards or so. It was the lion full kill mode going after a feeding deer. He watched it go down and for whatever reason didn't shoot it because he wanted to chase it with dogs the next day. 🤦‍♂️ well.... they did and the cat got caught under a old cabin on the neighbor's place the next day. Real shit show and one of the dogs got wrecked by him. The neighbor didn't allow them to kill the lion either....... he wasn't feeling too get after that. I asked him why he didn't kill the cat after the deer. He said well I have never ran one with dogs. Thought it would be cool........ guess I won't do that again.

I hope to be the guy that can afford them in a few years! Better get to work lol... Or find a good lottery number
I think that's the hard part....... paying to play. I bet a guy could be 175k into a grand slam if he was just paying for hunts without drawing any. Or he can just get his checkbook out at the sheep show. What a problem to have haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back