Most devastating varminter in cyberspace

Doug

muleyote2.JPG

Welcome to the Huntalk most devastated varmint picture contest. Post pictures of your most devastating shot here. Lets keep it at a pg-13 rating, and no addtional dismemberment allowed after your varmint has been killed. I remember having numerous requests to post pictures like this SSSSOOOOOO here's your chance. If there's enough participation, we will scrounge up some prizes and crown the most destructive varminter in cyberspace.
Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-24-2003 15:53: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

OH shit doug... Moosie mail box will be filling up from people in the private forum asking for you to be banned LMAO

Delw

Any varmint pictures are welcome. We will have a vote to determine a winner. Multiple entries are also welcome. If you take a picture of a road pizza, make sure and let us know what varmint it was and what your weapon of choice was.....like prairrie dog hit with a '75 Ford F250. If you shoot something also tell us the story behind it and what gun you was toting. It is a nasty job trying to live up to the varmint forum's new motto .....Most ignorant place in cyberspace. Let the contest begin.
Doug

ya know doug now people are going to drive around looking for road kill so that they can enter this contest you gotgoing on, maybe you should limit the number of road kill entries to 2 or maybe even just 1.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Do these count?

.243 Win., 58 gr. Vmax
BigRab.gif

.22BR, 40 gr. Vmax
SkyJuice128.gif

.22-250, 50 gr. Vmax
Twist.gif

.22BR 40 gr. Vmax
2Dogs.gif

I'm not going to post any of the really nasty ones. I get enough hate mail already...

- DAA

You guys are making me want to QUIT bad mouthing varmit hunters and give it a try
wink.gif

That pup that disintegrates in the 2nd clip is awesome
biggrin.gif

Here's some more rules on our contest. You score bonus points if there's a motorized vehicle or alcoholic beverage in the picture. You score major bonus points if you have a good looking girl in a bikini holding your kill. So what we really want to see is a drunk swim suit model sitting on a 4 wheeler with a pile of dead varmints in front of her.
wink.gif

Doug

Okay, it's just a sage rat, and it was just a .22 mag. But I did shoot it from Chopper's safari wagon, and I did have to set my alcoholic beverage down to make the shot. Nope, no models in bikinis there - in fact, no one I would even want to think about in a bikini - no offense Chopper, Tim, Anaconda, Keith or T-Bone.
wink.gif

021142_G.sized.jpg

Now there is some gruesome thoughts.. Any one of those guys in a bikini..... !~!

I think that short circuited something...

cool.gif

I am lining up some prizes right now guys. This is a great way to pass the silly season. We will accept entries until October 1rst and then Crown a winner.
Doug

Back