Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

More Moose pics

Stubaby

Enjoy.......Anybody wanna guess the score? I will post it as I am sure that he wants to put it in P&Y and B&C.

We should have a contest. Whoever is the closest gets to buy me a Mystery Ranch CC.:)

Attachments

• moose5.JPG
    moose5.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 800
  • moose6.JPG
    moose6.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 799
  • moose7.JPG
    moose7.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 820
  • moose8.JPG
    moose8.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 796
I am curious to see what the official score will be. The world record P&Y Shiras scores 185 6/8" and was shot in Wyoming in 1987. It might be in trouble after this one gets panel scored!

I keep having to come back and look at this bull too... he is truly magnificant...I think he'll net in the 170's somewheres... monster. Cant IMAGINE the world record type critters that are 195-205... WOW!
I'll put a thread up soon... but I filled my moose tag on day 5 of the season. Passed up 24 more other bulls (mostly dinks, but a couple were interesting...)
I'll make a hunt thread. It was a blast. It would have been cool to stretch the season out longer, but I just couldn't pass this guy up!

Last edited:
Abcdefg.......

Apparently Bart can't read. I said the closest gets to buy ME a CC. Anyway, the bull green scores 173 and 7/8. That should put him in the top 5 for archery in WY, and top 20 all time Shiras for archery. Too bad they don't score tine length, or it would be much higher...I think that the scoring system sucks.....:cool:

Dang it I was an 1/8" off.

I don't have a pope and young book, that's gotta be top tenish right?

Apparently Bart can't read. I said the closest gets to buy ME a CC.

I knew what I was saying. Just was twisting it the way I wanted too. Besides you have to dump Monster Muleys and get more stuff on here before you even have a chance at a Crew Cab.;)

Apparently Bart can't read. I said the closest gets to buy ME a CC. Anyway, the bull green scores 173 and 7/8. That should put him in the top 5 for archery in WY, and top 20 all time Shiras for archery. Too bad they don't score tine length, or it would be much higher...I think that the scoring system sucks.....:cool:

Make sure and have him scored SCI-They use point length

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back