More bait pic

supersider34

Here is another load of bait I got. Hope everyone else is getting there's ready for the 15th...
129246.jpg

SUPSIDE, You are getting alot of bait real early aren't ya ?!??! Good luck to ya, I think between your clan and our clan this Site will have tons of Bear pics :D :D

My bait piles to be posted next week !!

It that was at Bills house, you could just leave it in the garage and shoot them off the porch in your slippers... :D :D :D

The only bad thing I would suppose would be that after you got your animal, you couldn't just leave every thing including the gut pile there for all the other animals...LOL... ;)

The gut pile ended up in a plastic bag. I then put it in the trailer which was in the sun. A day later it was getting ripe. I ended up putting it in another 10 bags and a week later when I went to the dup it looked like a beach ball and smelled beyond belief. It actually bounced when it hit the ground. I feel bad for the poor slob at the dump who finally broke it. :D :D :D

I cleaned out my freezer of old hamburger and old steaks last year and had about 30 pds of it. I left it in a tote out by my bait barrels and it was in there for about 2 weeks in the end of May. My wife started smelling it up at the house is the only thing that made me remember it. I cant smell except really bad stuff and perfume's. I took it up to my bait site and when I opened it I started gagging mouth started watering and everything I ate was trying to come back up. My 11 yr old son took off running up the hill because he smelled it and he turned and started laughing at me because of me heaving down by the bait. Bad part about it was they had plastic bags in it and I had to reached into the juice and nasty meat to pull them out. To this day when I open that tote my wife can still smell it. I used hot water bleach and everything I could possible use to clean it. It isn't as strong of a smell to me now so I can't smell it. But she can. So it get's kept out by the bait barrells all year.
Mntman I have to get another truck load also once I start baiting. It is a chore to haul it all in to the bait site's. And people think it is easy to get a bear. I think it is more of a task than most hunting. The final outcome is well worth it to me. Alot of people do not realize what baiting bears goes into it. I have seen people shudder at what I do to get bait in. I have packed bait over a mile threw snow to start my bait site's. Then it usually melts when I actually sit the site's or have people sit them.

That is the first time I have seen a kudu shoulder mount, a sable skull and a eland skull used for bait. My word that is one expensive bait pile! :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back