Moosie's work out schedual

Delw

Now I always thought he worked out and quit ont he fast foods, so this AM I am reading some serious moosie work out tips and decide I better call him to make sure the board is working for him and see what other changes he would like.

Now I think this is about 10am Az time.... I pick up the phone and dial 1 976 call moose..

ring ring.

Moosie "this is oscar"
Del "Hey Oscar"
moosie "hang on for a min ok"

Now I am thinking wow Moosie is doing some serious work outs, then I hear a muffled voice say...

"Can I take your order"
moosie "I want a chocolate shake"
Muffled voice "we arent making milkshakes"

I start busting a gut....
there was a long pause, followed by a sigh and some crying and lots of mumbling. I could definately tell Moosie was truley caught off guard.

Muffled voice " sir are you there... OSCAR! can I take your order now......
Moosie "yeah um um Cheese Burger"
muffled voice "I was just kidding about the milkshakes"
moosie " Oh Yeah" (continues to give order He must have had 20-30 people in that truck
)

moosie again " Didnt know it was april first"
muffled voice long pause "April......sigh.... Its not april yet :rolleyes: then she goes oh like a joke... Funny laugh :rolleyes:

Then she asked iif he want fries with that.....

Mean while I am still on the phone laughing so hard I am crying.....

Moosie will probally have a different version like he jogged to a tofo drive up window or something...

Delw

He was probably buying breakfast for some of his less health conscious friends. While he suffered thru a vegetable juice drink. He surely wouldn't break training.

Moosie thinks to himslef "I could lie, and Say Delw is making it up, I could say it was food for coworkers on Sunday morning @ 10...But how many people actually go to the office on Sunday..."

Alright, BUSTED !!! Del calls up and I can't let it roll into voice mail, He's working on some stuff for us. So I answer the phone. Just so Happens I had to stop by McDonalds for a Quick Snack. A large Shake, Large Coke a burger and supersized Fry is a Normal Breakfast Item. Anyone who say's it isn't doesn't know what good food is :D :D

I did however, Jog to the MAilbox the Day before in antisipation of the following day's Breakfast. Does that count ?!?!?!

I gave you the perfect excuse!! You could of even said it was for the WIFE and KIDS. Remind me not to break the law when your around...man you fess up to easy.

Well I might have exagerated a little bit, it wasnt that large of an order.

It was one fo those things where you had to be there.

See I told April and she goes and(waiting for punch line)

Delw

Now I might have read that wrong. Does your write-up imply that the drive through lady knew you by name, AND that she knew to joke with you about not having shakes?

Something tells me you are something of a regular.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back