Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Moosie's Misfits Pennsylvania Coyote hunt Rendezvous

Anyone who wants to participate just post. The time is in the third week of October. Any ideas on where in Pa the hunt should be?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-19-2003 05:28: Message edited by: Maineiac the original ]</font>

hehehe... love the title change
biggrin.gif
I'm in!

I just hope that Moosie doesn't get mad. But he is invited.

It would be cool to have those Moosie's Misfits shirts and hat by then.
smile.gif

Hey if we hunt some where around State College. We could take a field trip, just north of Reading the newest Cabela's store has it's grand opening in Oct.
biggrin.gif

What an awsome idea about Cabella's. We can sure initiate that place in no time... hehehe... Why, people from all over will be wanting to know more about Moosie's Misfits.

And btw about Moosie, he'll get over it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I gotta get my dues around in mondays mail. I've been slacking here. Yup, speed up the Moosie Misfit shirts and hats pronto
wink.gif

elkgrin.gif

The only thing sad about the Cabelas deal is my wife and I used to bow hunt a game land about 15 minutes north of Hamburg or the new name of the township Cabelas. I am sure that game land will have an overabundance of hunters. But I will always have great memories of bowhunt those autum days with the smell of fall in the air. The color of the changeing hard woods. It actually makes me sad to think what might happen to those woods and mountain and river there. I will be going back there this fall for a last hurriah bowhunt and pictures.

I usually don't look forward to going back to Pa. In-laws...enough said.

But this year I can't wait.

Doug any idea's on where to all meet?

I will be in the Strousburg area. I think it probably will be easier for me to come west.

I live close to Somerst, so it is easy for me to drive East. I think there's a better coyote population in the Northern part of the state around the borderes of the big state forests, but I have no firsthand experience hunting those areas. I hear there's a big farm somewhere up North that is raising 70 pound brush wolves.
biggrin.gif
Covington Coyote Ranch I think it's called.....lol And the farmers wife makes pretty good pies too I hear...hahaha Seriously, though anywhere is fine with me. Seldomever is welcome to spend a night at my place if he wants to break up the trip. Me and him could carpool the rest of the way then. Kick it around a bit, it sure will be nice to meet everyone.
wink.gif

Doug

Yea... I heard that farmers woman is a real B*tch... and an udder thing... She said something like Bring your own Dang Pies! She told me that she just released a few farm fed coyotes not too long ago so they should be easy pickin
biggrin.gif

The farm is up for grabs if anyone wants to try their hand at my 70+lbs(get it right Doug
wink.gif
) coyotes
biggrin.gif

Well,I checked my work schedule,and I'm off that weekend.What I'd have to do is take the Friday before and Monday after as vacation.It all depends on how much vacation I have,and what the license fees are.I can't see paying a huge amount in fees for a days hunt.If it's 31 dollars,no problem,but if it's 111 dollars, that's a bit too steep.Count me in for now,as it develops I'll check my vacation time accumulated,etc.Right now I've asked for the first week of November and TG holiday week off,but I probably have a couple more days as well.

I would love to come there and ruffle CW's feathers
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

You said the third weekend in October Tom,I looked on my calendar and that is the 18th and 19th.Now if I could get a fix on the price of a temporary Pennsylvania coyote license,then all I'd have to do is see how far I've got to drive.

Any objections to me bringing my soon to be 15 year old grandson with me ?

Ohhh I'd love to come.. But ther is a nice 4 point Mulie up in the Hills with my name on it that weekend... Time to get out the BAckpack and hit the hills baby
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thanx for thinknig of me though
elkgrin.gif

SE of course you can bring along your Grandson, I look forward to meeting him
smile.gif

Hey Moosie, ya know, if you let that four pointer alone until next year, he might be an 8 pointer, so with that line of thinking, how could you pass up the chance to do it farmstyle
wink.gif
(just thinking out loud, no matter how I make that statement, it will not sound good
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
)

I know one thing for sure, we are going to have those coyotes so confused and PO'd, at least we will be the ones laughing... hehehe... they won't know what hit them
wink.gif

Slydog calls will be blowing in the winds clear to Idaho
tongue.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back