Yeti GOBOX Collection

Moosie Needs help...

Git 'er done !!!
NOW you're appealing to the east! :D It sounds like you've ID'd your target audience...it's broad, but if you can pull it off it'll be great. I admire your dedication to not accepting advertising, too, but I wonder how long you'll be able to afford it without some sort of serious cash input. :confused: Anyway, push on! ;)

So why dont' you two tell us who all of the "big names" are that visit this site? Will seeing their names chase them off? Or are you just full of shit? C'mon, tell us it isn't just some of those poser cowboy DJ's from that crumby radio station Moosie is involved with.

i think canoe is right just make shure you wear that shirt you have with the big rainbow on it, then you will for shure get the members you really want . :D

Why in the world was this thread bumped 2.5 years later. I think the radio spot was done by now. A better question might be, "Why were reading threads that old?"

So, you think you're a hunter? Think you really know what you're doing the second you walk 5 yards from your truck heading to your deer stand? If you don't have a clue and want to learn how the other hunters do things, check out MOOSIE'S HUNT TALK and get a serious hunting education.
Lots of interesting banter, bloisterous personalities and discussions of hunting tatics from every state in the Union... and even from other countries. Again, get on line with Moosie's Hunt Talk. You don't know what you're missing.

(What do ya think, Oscar?)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back