Moosie and the goose costume

ELKCHSR

Moosie, in your never ending look for decoy's, you didn't have any thing to do with this did you? ;)

Police Say Goose Costume on the Loose

ROCK HILL, S.C. - Police want this tale of a stolen Mother Goose costume to end happily ever after. Jane Hayes said someone stole her Mother Goose costume after shattering a rear window in her minivan Monday night.

Hayes has worn the costume for the past 20 years, teaching at schools and during community events. She most recently performed Saturday at Winthrop's basketball game.

"It's not like you could wear it out and about. You'd get spotted in a minute," said Hayes, who is an environmental educator for Rock Hill's Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department.

The thief also made off with $300 in gift certificates.

But it could have been worse. Hayes normally keeps Glen the Frog and Gabby Greenleaf costumes from Rock Hill's Come-See-Me festival in the garment bag, but co-workers who wore the costumes Saturday kept them, Hayes said.

Rock Hill Police Capt. Charles Cabaniss said officers appreciate Hayes' work for the community and want to get the costume back.

"It probably is a prank or initiation into some organization," Cabaniss said. "Or somebody thought it was cute. It's not cute." :D:D:D

Nah I got all the Mother Goose I can handle already. How 'bout a Jack Be Nimble costume? ;) :D ...and skip the part about being quick. :p

Man...kids these days...I hope they find who ever took it. Like they said it could be some kind of initiation deal for some really cool club. Who knows for sure, but I hope that they get it back.
Quick Draw

Mo, The only thing wrong with the "Jack be nimble" Costume is the Jack be quick part of it.. You up for that??

:cool:

Back