MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

moose hunt for tobey ?

bearbait

is dale s tobey, grand lake st. me. the tobey in here ? if it is your names in todays paper for a moose permit. zone 19 oct. good luck if its you tobey.

bear bait

That is him. Some guys have all the luck. It seems like the same guys get permits all the time. Guides like him get some sort of special treatment. He must have buddys that work for the Wildlife Dept. I am trying to think of all the things people that didnt get permits are saying !!!!
Thanks for the info bearbait.
Congratulations Dale !! Any idea where you can find a moose up there??
Bearbait, Did you hear of anyone up your way getting pinched for running bears out of season. Kirk told me he heard about someone getting caught up your way.

well thats great tobey ! as far as the guides getting pemits that aint happing here ! lol i have not heard about anyone up here getting pinched running out of season but i will keep my ears open.

take care
bearbait

Good for u Dale!! BUT,how ya gonna show 3 doghunters there bear and kill a moose too?? LOL LOL If anyone can find a way,it'd be you.Bring the big feller to Yorks where you stab em-we slab em or you kill it-we grill it.Remember,we skin while you grin.LOL Did u draw the first week or the second?

Yup Its Me
Hope I can find one when the time comes :D
Maineiac I can still bear hunt ;) that week You know them Walkers will run at least one moose by me LOL :D :D
Actually The bear hunter I have booked that week is also my subpermity.Tim Nolan from Mass He is the guy that always gets the big ones.

Geez Dale,forgot all bout Maypo.LOL LOL If she needs help from a proven moose dog,let me know as I know where there is one.LOL LOL Thats right I remember you tellin me bout the bearhunter/moosehunter.Works out great.You oughta charge him double.ROFL

Tobey, you lucky dawg you!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! i hope ya get that 60" monster!!! did you get your first zone choice ????

a guide that i know in ashland, (you maine guys know who im talking about) puts in 127 applications (at least he did last year)with an alternates name on it to draw a tag which he calls a garunteed tag hunt for moose!!!! he also gets $4500 for the hunt!! so i dont think Tobey got any special treatment, just got lucky!!!!

DKO
I did get the zone i wanted :D Right here in my back yard where I will be Baiting bear and cruzing moose from the first of August till Ouctober when the hunt starts.The only problem is the split season :mad: Some smuck flattlander will probly kill the one I want the first week.when there in rutt and dumb.

Tobey, i told you that i didnt get a tag so your bull is safe .....this year!!!!
shmuck flattlander:rolleyes::D was that directed at me????? cause i live in the land of fruits and honies!!! ;) :D ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back