Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montec

I got a three pak of the 100 gr. A very good head ( on targets ) Very accurat, flys like field points. Looks strong. I played around with several different broadheads, and decided on Magnus Stingers, but the Montecs were close.

The guy I was talking to said they were the hottest selling ones that he carries. They are supposed to be easy to resharpen using a flat diamond stone.

A-con havent seen the Magnus Stingers. Are they one piece?

The stingers also come with a lifetime warranty from what I hear. You break it they replace it.Thats not a bad deal for broadheads especially the way I shoot ;) :D They both look like great heads.

A rep friend of mine gave me a pack of 125 g-5s the year before last. The shot EXACTLY like my field points. I even shot my decoy out of a treestand at 30 yards and it was impressive.
No unsuspecting deer happen by that day though.

They also have a sharpener that fits the profile so you hit them on 3 sides with it and they are ready to go again.

pretty cool looking too!
I still prefer expandables and since im down to 75 grains the g5 is not an option.

I just purchased the 100grn G5's along with the practice heads. I had them shooting with my field points with in 1/2hr. Once they are dialed in "wow" they shoot together. I already broke a nock and shipped one the practice blades because they group so well.

I think I like them

Good luck.

Fullabull

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back