Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana unit 530 questions

NDG81

I am looking at doing an out of state hunt and really interested in unit 530. I have a section of BLM land that I am researching. I am hoping someone can tell me if there is access to that section or if its land locked. Please pm me if your familiar with this unit and I can forward you the picture and pin of the area I am researching. I am not looking for honey holes or anything just to know of there is access. Thank you in advance.

That area has a lot of private, but a lot of it is on the block mamagement program. I would look into that if you haven't already.

I am looking at doing an out of state hunt and really interested in unit 530. I have a section of BLM land that I am researching. I am hoping someone can tell me if there is access to that section or if its land locked. Please pm me if your familiar with this unit and I can forward you the picture and pin of the area I am researching. I am not looking for honey holes or anything just to know of there is access. Thank you in advance.
PM me. I might be able to give you a general idea, but I need more specifics on location.

PM me. I might be able to give you a general idea, but I need more specifics on location.

Thanks for getting back to me I was hoping somewhere in this area but is sounds like no access. any pointers would be helpful. I will be going up in July for 5 days to do some research as well, But any advise would be awesome.

Attachments

• snowies.png
    snowies.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Thanks for getting back to me I was hoping somewhere in this area but is sounds like no access. any pointers would be helpful. I will be going up in July for 5 days to do some research as well, But any advise would be awesome.
LOL. That is the Durfee Hills.

You could carpool with @Stubaby. He was on here in FULL UTARD MODE recently- and claimed to have that same deer permit.

For nothing else, you could prove there is a fate worse than death.
I thought he only knew where all the elk were at in that country like the back of his hand, yet still wanted direction on where to go. I’m sure he knows we’re all the 180+ bucks are at in there to though.

Sounds like this is not the area to look into.. Thanks for the info guys. I will have to research somewhere else. I had no idea this was the Durfee Hills.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back