Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Tag Issue

We have not recieved NR Elk Combo yet either. I thought these got mailed out in June or something... Now i am interested.

I think I will call in three weeks to see where we are at if they have not arrived by then.

That would make it 6 weeks post draw to have them mailed to my house.
They’ll come within next week or 2 . It’s always mid May

I am kind of old school and like the hard copy tag(s) sent to me from FWP. Mine never showed up in the mail this year. I called Helena and they said they were mailed out. They told me I could get a duplicate at FWP up in the Heights in Billings for free. Pain in the butt to drive 45 minutes to do that. They also said I could go to a license provider and get them for $5 a piece. So for my bear, elk and deer I'm looking at an extra $15 which isn't much I know but just ticks me off with how expensive the service fee already is! My question is... has anyone else out there requested tags in the mail and you haven't received them either?? Thanks for any help!

I'm still waiting for my resident tags.. called the other day .. just told me they are way behind..... and if I really needed bear or turkey tag go to game office and I would get them for free.

... You know who to trust by the size of the ad!
Wow! Don't pick your lawyer that way! I formerly worked in a law firm and the worst shyster practices in the city were the ones with the big fancy yellow pages ads. The best guys just listed their name and number. They had more business than they could handle with just word of mouth recommendations from clients.

Just got to my special draw unit but just discovered I left my paper tag at home. Nearest FWP office is an hour away. Do you think they would print a replacement? No info on their website.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back