Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana tag donation

JEL

A new Montana law allows residents and nonresidents to donate their hunting license to a disabled military veteran or disabled active duty service member who is working with an organization that uses hunting as part of the rehabilitation process. After thinking about it I donated my deer tag. I have shot a lot of deer over the years and I don't have a freezer filling problem so it was an easy decision for me. My wife also got deer and elk tags and donated as she isn't really into hunting. Take a look and if you or someone you know wants to donate it is pretty easy.

http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/licenses/buyApply/donateLicense.html

We have a similar program in WY, i donated my antelope tag last year. It allowed a father and daughter wounded vets to hunt. Hope I draw again this year, will donate again!

Reactions: JEL
Sounds like a great program. Is there some way to see or know if the license will be put to use?

Sounds like a great program. Is there some way to see or know if the license will be put to use?
Jonesy125, I am not sure but was curious about that as well. I sent my tag off with a note that included my phone number saying I would love to see what it gets attached to. We will see.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back