Caribou Gear

Montana Proposed Black Bear Season Changes

Dang it you guys know me. Yard birds are fun but it’s nice to really pound it on public for some real wild birds. I mean it’s a lot like elk hunting….. Maybe that’s why i can’t kill them i suck at that too.

Anyways…. 30 bears a season you got any spots to help a guy out? I’d prefer some of the local golf courses and trash bears. I prefer 3 footers but would maybe shoot 4. Easier to throw on my back like the pro guys do.
Aren't you a guy that just welcomed a new addition during spring bear season that's thrown a wrench in our annual hunting trip? AKA bearapalooza?

What’s your definition of young man?

I mean I see 20-30 bears a season in region 1 and I don't even hunt that much. Maybe you're not seeing them because you and everybody else drive up and down Thompson River Rd all day waiting for one to cross the road.

Complaining about turkey hunting pressure has got to be a first on here 😅. If you're having trouble with those yard birds maybe just focus on harvesting one of those before you go looking for bears....... Best of luck to you

Aren't you a guy that just welcomed a new addition during spring bear season that's thrown a wrench in our annual hunting trip? AKA bearapalooza?
My covers blown…. I gotta get off of this 😂😂😂

My covers blown…. I gotta get off of this 😂😂😂
I hear the general is on here too. Figured you guys were too young for the site. I just have to get my score up so I can start messaging guys for their honey holes for all of these elk tags my wife is drawing.

What’s your definition of young man?

I mean I see 20-30 bears a season in region 1 and I don't even hunt that much. Maybe you're not seeing them because you and everybody else drive up and down Thompson River Rd all day waiting for one to cross the road.

Complaining about turkey hunting pressure has got to be a first on here 😅. If you're having trouble with those yard birds maybe just focus on harvesting one of those before you go looking for bears....... Best of luck to you

Aren't you a guy that just welcomed a new addition during spring bear season that's thrown a wrench in our annual hunting trip? AKA

I hear the general is on here too. Figured you guys were too young for the site. I just have to get my score up so I can start messaging guys for their honey holes for all of these elk tags my wife is drawing.
Just needed a place for a quick vent. Having a mid life crisis and miss driving around, chewing on cigars and missing bears after they run across the road.

Just needed a place for a quick vent. Having a mid life crisis and miss driving around, chewing on cigars and missing bears after they run across the road.
those were the days. add in a few flat tires and a motorcycle about through the back window of a pickup and you'll know it will never be the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back