Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana elk

JV842

Found the elk today, no bugles yet, cows n calfs, backed out, snow up top, got to sit it out tomorrow, wife says dog sick so have to see wtz up w him, then heading back out, drying gear n packing for about 3 nights! Good luck to all!!!
Seen bear, mulies, n whites (no good ones)

Bad news today, my little man had to be put down. He lived a great life n was a true best friend. 16 yo brittney spaniel. Not going out today, going to stay put in the cabin, talk to my wife on the phone, n maybe have a whiskey drink in memory of Chach.

It's just awful when you lose your trusted companion. Very emotional experience. Sixteen years is a nice long life. Sorry for your loss...

I had to put down my 16 year old Brittany about 10 years ago. I still miss her. Yesterday I called my current Brittany by my old dog's name.

I know what you are feeling. Think of it this way, right now, Chach is eating a bowl full of bacon in doggie heaven!

Sorry for your loss JV, My lab is 10 and dread the day but I can see it approaching....He's got arthritis in his front paws so bad he can hardly walk sometimes.

Coping

Thnx again to everyone, he was one of the best, hell of a bird dog, great friend, and always there. Having a hard time getting up n out in the mtns rt now, which I know is dumb but I'm sure most out there understand. Packing my stuff for an evening hunt, n plan for the morning. I'm

Back