Monster Montana Muley

D4570

This was the biggest deer I ever shot, BOT it was only a there point???? At the processor hanging with no head, legs, or skin. It was 299 lbs, I'll put up a picture in the gallery later. Fun hunt LONG drag out!!!!!!!
hump.gif

Cool to ya. I heard there were some good ones taken in Montana. Good to hear you're amongst them.

MArv.. WTF are you talkng aBOT ? I don't see any misspelled words ?!?!?! :D

Well.. is there a picture bud ?

MArv.. WTF are you talkng aBOT ? I don't see any misspelled words ?!?!?! :D

Well.. is there a picture bud ?

Has anyone ever seen a pic of any critter killed by 4570? He says he kills something every week but I have never seen a pic of anything.

Nemont

My daughter is my "image management supervisor"
I can find the smallest peace of state land but I haven't been able to get the picture thing. She has some of our pictures on our users page My fish Gut pile Ifish In there gallery's
wedgie.gif

Congrats on the buck.
Only have a couple questions though.
1) Why did you hold the ears back?
2) Why such a long drag when it looks like you could of drove right to it?

S-Sider,

I think maybe that buck is part Jack-A-Lope with those goofy looking pulled back ears...

You don't 'spose maybe he locked his keys in the truck, so he had to drag the deer to the truck???

Your meat processor is charging you by the pound and he sees some easy money. ..Sort of like the mechanic when a young busty blonde brings her car in for an oil change.

On state trust land you cant drive on it unless you have the lease. The presser charges $45.00 per deer not by the pound,(he is a friend of mine and normally doesn't weigh them)

Nice buck

At the processor hanging with no head, legs, or skin. It was 299 lbs

someone had their foot on the scale or maybe both feet :D :D :D

At the processor hanging with no head, legs, or skin. It was 299 lbs, I'll put up a picture in the gallery later. Fun hunt LONG drag out!!!!!!!

Are you certain that deer weighed 299lbs without guts,head,legs or skin? Even being generous and saying to get to that weight you would have 60% of live weight, after gutting and skinning and removing legs, that would mean that deer would have to weigh almost 500lbs on the hoof.

I don't think it even weighed 299lbs when it was running around alive.

Nemont

[ 11-08-2004, 11:14: Message edited by: Nemont ]

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back