Yeti GOBOX Collection

Monster Brookie!!!

ELKCHSR

I was catching a ton of these bad boy's, they almost ate up all my worms
I ended up pulling probably around 300 of them out of the water, and a couple bigger ones yet. :D

Me_with_Monster_Brooky.sized.jpg

I forgot to put in this one of the back ground I have to put up with when in this area, the fields go on for miles and they are just plumb full of wild flowers this time of year. It is a very beautiful place. In the eves you can see the elk and moose come out of the surounding hills. There is deer and antalope around and the constant drumming of Sand Cranes in the back ground. It is really worth the visit in the late spring when the snow is off the medows and life is jumping, flying and crawling all aroud... :D
Seymore_Creek_1.sized.jpg

LOL thanks, this has to be one of the best views one could hope for and you can drive to it. The great thing is even though the roads are in, I don't very rarely see any one out here, of course most people would rather fish the close streams and easy access lakes and they leave these little gems alone. I think the big fish just aren't very hungry with all of the little bait fish to eat. In the summer it is not uncomon to catch a couple hundred pan size fish in a day. Of course the lions share are tossed back with only enough saved to cook over an open fire, but it is fun to just catch fish all day long, I never had these opertunities in Washington, except for a few high mountain lakes that take a day plus to walk into that also don't have any trails to them.

Hey russ, I and my daughters have caught bigger chubs than that. By the way how did you get it on the hook. Cause to me that looks like bait. :D :D :D

Thanks for the pics Russ. Looks like a nice place to spend some time. Cool fish too. ;) Once I start hitting the mountain streams I also will post some pictures of my catch. They will more than likey be about the same size.

They have big mouths Rod, so they will try to eat your bait, almost no matter how much you put on the hook or the size of the hook. I have caught the little buggers on size six hooks.

I sure hope so Bill... :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back