PEAX Equipment

Moms backyard

powderburn

This was last Sept, and she says that there are 4 or 5 coming back this year. I was going to put it in the deep freeze last year but Mom kept mumbling something about dis-owning me and inheritance. I'm going up to visit this week-end taking the cameras along.
151183995oPMbEw_ph.jpg
151184025mPUBna_ph.jpg

Looks like the same buck to me. He is a dandy. Where abouts does mom live. ;) I am not too far from Lethbridge and would love to do a hunt up there. :D

mtmiller Mom's back yard is 40 miles west of Calgary in the edge of Kananaskis country. These are the only 2 deer we saw this week-end, however she says the big one is back also. They never have mice or squirrel problems either this bobcat's been hanging around since they got back this spring.
152741707iXMgre_ph.jpg

152741743UauNTu_ph.jpg

152741782egliur_ph.jpg

Sweet cat, but where is the head on that deer. :confused: Strange background, leaves different colors and everything looks like some optical illusion. I think mom needs a new bird feeder as well. Maybe it is one of those Canadian deer feeders. ;)

That picture stresses my brain bigtime! I cannot figure it out!!!??

Cool cat though, here's one of the last bobcats I saw up close. Guy hit it right square in the nose with a recurve at about 50 feet, straight up through a tiny shooting lane in the branches!

f84464ec.jpg

Just so you don't think I poached the head off that deer here it is just before it got around the other side of the bush. To small to head hunt.
152837620JFfYoL_ph.jpg

Powder.... NICE Buck man !!!!!

Alberta eh ? HUMmmmmm We might have to talk

Thanx for Sharing the Pictures, Even though they Are on webshots and I have to Cut and Paste the link.. DAM that place anyways :(

I swear they look like the same buck to me. Very nice though. I'd have me a stand in the yard somewhere.

SJ thats the same big buck. The fence poles behind it are the start of public forestry and I've spent many a day back there and called in quite a few muley does and had smaller bucks come along but the big guys disappear.

I only see one pic and it is the one with the arrow in the cats nose..Nice kill, way to go!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back