Mofo

GatoMan

Went to a 3-D shoot today and was shooting pretty hot, scoring 10-8-5 I was 333 after 35 targets with 5 targets remaining one of my limbs cracked as I drew back, heard it pop, let off and seen the damage.....crap....guy I was shooting with let me borrow his hoyt to shoot out the remaining targets but crap, different draw length, different anchor point, it sucked, went 5,5,5 on next 3 targets and was pissed and walked off the course, come to find out if I could have finished with 2 more 5's I would have shot a 358 and tied for 3rd , it was terribly windy so the scores were'nt outrageous , but I would have lost in a shoot off anyways for 3rd with shooting the hoyt. Was in route for winning the dang thing, ohh well, I just have to grip.

Man that sucks my bow did that the opening of the Archery hunt a few years ago always have two with me now lol sorry for the bad ending.

That new Diamond?? What the heck happened??

That's a bummer for sure...but like Wyo said, least it wasn't opening day drawing on a bruiser ya know.

Yup, that new diamond, don't know what the heck, just finished shooting a 10 last target, steped up to shoot drew back, pop.....that was it, I drew back again, my anchor point was all messed up, could'nt find it, let off looked at it closer then seen it, also the angle my arrow sat on the string it looked like my nock raised 2 inchs, anyways it sucked taking it in this morning, since the shop is closed on mondays.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back