Yeti GOBOX Collection

MN No Quota Help!!!

Well no luck again. Goin out tomorrow and doing a burn and if that doesn't work I am going back on Sunday and removing all of the bait except a small amount. I figured you guys were right, I just really didn't want to have to haul all of that stinky stuff out. Ohhh well, I guess sometimes you have to learn things the hard way...

still no luck

still no luck went out yesterday and did a honey burn then got rained on for 2 hours before I gave up. Good thing is the bears are coming in during daylight. Bad news is that there is no real pattern, they come in every day for a couple days then nothing for a day or 2 and at all different times.

Attachments

• PICT0019.jpg
    PICT0019.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 265
And they say baiting is too easy,lol Its mostly a game of luck and being in the right spot at the right time. Looks like you might have to hide good and make a full day sit for a few days in a row!! I am headed to West Virginia the second week of October!!

not sure if your baiting a drive away but if you can bait every other day so they get into a feeding schedule to you, also bang your buckets when you leave this has been called the DINNER BELL! some will lay within ear sound of the bait and come in soon after

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back