Caribou Gear Tarp

Mixed lot of 7mm-08 ammo

Nunyacreek

I've been buying a bunch of 7mm-08 ammo to find one my rifle shoots. Well I found it so if anyone else would like a bunch to try here's your chance. I am in Helena, it's easiest to deliver it though I presume it's sendable by UPS.
Buy it all ill make you a good deal. All are in the original boxes and include all the brass, I've indicated the # unfired rounds

140 rem corelokt 140 gr. 10rds. $10
Fusion 140 gr 17 rds $10
Hornady super performance 139gr SST 10rds $10
Hornady American Whitetail one full box, and 10 unfired, missing one empty, $20
Federal premium 140 gr trophy bonded tip 3 full boxes, $20/box. one box with 5rds $5

Thanks.

HSM 140gr Berger VLDs. I would prefer a more robust bullet, in-store availability, and cheaper would be great, but in my rifle there was no comparison in groups, VLDs won hands down.

I'll take all the trophy bonded tips. I'm leaving for a hike, but send me a PM with all of the info. I'll be back tonight. Unless I get lost...

That is a great deal. I might have to go buy a 7mm-08 to take advantage of it.

Anybody reading this want to chime in, I've read if great results with Berger VLDs in 260 on deer at least, and shot one deer with a 260 using them, but if I do my job and miss the shoulder am I crazy to use such a frangible bullet on an elk? My dilemma is that I don't reload and they shoot far and away best for me. I'd welcome advice in either direction.

Bergers

I reload and after a ton of effort finally found a bullet my 300 wsm liked, a burger 165 vld hunting bullet. After using the bullet on a trip to New Zealand on red stag, thar and fallow deer I won't be using it again on any big tough animals. It did fine on the fallow, shot him twice because he was the last animal I killed and there were issues on the other two. I think the bullet just isn't tough enough for bigger game. I'll stick with Barnes and nosler bullets for big animals.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back