Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Miscellaneous Ammo and Reloading Stuff

WyoDoug

I am going to be selling my excess ammo and reloading stuff as I no longer do reloads and do not have the guns I used to shoot anymore. Please respond via PM. Prices are negotiable but please be fair. I am donating all of what I make off these to St Baldricks Foundation for childhood cancer research grants and fellowships. If you want to just donate on the cause I am selling these Items for, you may do so at https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/Doug2021. I do have Paypal and you can pay using credit card without having to have a Paypal account. Prices do not include shipping. That will be calculated depending on where you live and the weight of the item. I will weigh everything and then look online for shipping rates and add that to what you need to pay prior to shipping. Everything will go via UPS so there will be a tracking ID you and I both can follow. I believe the prices to be fair especially considering all the cash I get will be donated to St Baldricks Foundation. If you think they are high and want to bid a lower price let me know. I will do some more research on the used value but the idea is where the money is actually going.

Please consider paying extra as what I get is going to my fundraising efforts for childhood cancer.

NOTE: If I deleted the image in the for sale post, the item has been sold and shipped to the buyer.

If you buy multiple items, you save on shipping because UPS charges more by package size rather than weight as long as the package is under weight limits. Most items I have can fit in one box and ship for $11.95 UPS.

Edit: I deleted the sold items so you don't have to scroll through a bunch of items no longer available.

Last edited:
7mm Remington Mag 175 gr Power Points. 1 1/2 boxes. I used to get 500 yard shots with these on deer.. One box is full, second box has 11 factory loads. $50.00 $30.00 plus shipping. These have to be shipped restricted delivery adult signature required so adjusting price to compensate for shipping. I will waive shipping if you are close to Cheyenne where you can pick these up. Shipping cost for restricted delivery/adult signature required is $22.85. UPS requires this to ship ammo.

7RemMag_175gr.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to be selling my excess ammo and reloading stuff as I no longer do reloads and do not have the guns I used to shoot anymore. Please respond via PM. Prices are negotiable but please be fair. I am donating all of what I make off these to St Baldricks Foundation for childhood cancer research grants and fellowships. If you want to just donate on the cause I am selling these Items for, you may do so at https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/Doug2021. I do have Paypal and you can pay using credit card without having to have a Paypal account. Prices do not include shipping. That will be calculated depending on where you live and the weight of the item. I will weigh everything and then look online for shipping rates and add that to what you need to pay prior to shipping. Everything will go via UPS so there will be a tracking ID you and I both can follow.

Please consider paying extra as what I get is going to my fundraising efforts for childhood cancer.
We do a big St Baldricks Foundation deal here every year with the SAFD
MY old ems ptnr’s daughter benefited directly from. Good organization!

My niece from my first marriage died in 1982 from acute lymphoblastic leukemia back when they treated kids just like they did adults to fight it. I was in the hospital room when she died in her dad's arms (my brother in law back then). So I take this personal.

It’s a sad n terrible thing to see kids go through it
My buddy’s daughter used to come by the firehouse all the time when she was going through it (3yo) she was one hell of a trooper n stronger than most adults we dealt w on a daily basis
She’s good to go now!! All free!!!

RCBS Trim Pro, Used in like new condition. $100.00 $75.00 plus 11.96 shipping. These are $200 plus brand new. Comes with 3 other plates to hold the cartridges.

rcbs-rcbs-trim-pro-2-manual-case-trimmer (1).jpg

Last edited:
Not reloading stuff, but going to add this one too. Northern 72 day pack. My first day pack that I no longer use. Great for kids needing something to carry their school books or use as a day pack. I needed something a bit bigger so getting rid of this one. $25.00 plus shipping $15.00 plus shipping

NorthernPack.png

Last edited:
Speer Reloading Manual Rifle & Pistol #13. Fourth Printing 2001. Amazon lists the #14 edition at $249.00. This manual contains the specifications and limits for reloading various calibers and diameters of bullets. Price $100.00 $50.00 plus shipping (estimate $11.95 UPS). Book is in near mint condition with no writing or damage to pages.

SierraReloadingManual.jpg

Last edited:
Lyman Professional Pocket Scale. No accessories included. New retail comes with scoop, sample calibration weight and manual. Those are missing. Price $15.00 plus shipping ($11.95). Batteries will be removed prior to shipping. Uses two AAA batteries.

LymanScale.jpg

30-06 Brass. All need clean, resized and primed before use. Ones in factory blocks are once fired. Rest is at least twice fired. Total count 67 twice+ fired, 35 once fired, total count 102 rounds. $15.00 plus shipping.

30-06Brass.jpg

One partial box (15 rounds) 300 Remington Ultra Mag 180 Gr Nosler Partition factory loads. Quick look at the price tag tells you how long I had these in the gun cabinet. They should of went with my 300 when I sold it, but got missed. Retail for a full box is about $115.00. Price for this partial box is $50.00 $25.00 plus shipping which would be $22.85. UPS will ship ammo only under restricted delivery/adult signature requested.

300UltraMag Ammo.jpg

Last edited:
Great cause! I'll take the "Lee Powder Dispenser and Funnel. $55.00 retail value. $20.00 plus 11.95 shipping cost. In like new condition." If still available. Please PM me payment info.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back