Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Misc. pics

iminrut

Been out and about alot lately...late shed hunting...some early scouting etc...didn't know where exactly to post these, so here goes....

Got up close to these Porky while shed hunting.....of all days to forget my side-arm....

17390porcupine-med.JPG

Caught this funnel making it's way to the ground on my way home from work.....pretty nasty night of thunderstoms with several twisters touching down state-wide.....this one never did, heading back up shortly after this pic....

17390funnel-med.JPG

Bumped these Muley Does out of there bed on another shed hunting outing....

17390mulies-med.JPG

Some velvety bucks hitting a fresh mineral lick.......had a ton of pics from this set up, does and bucks were hitting the minerals hard......

17390May-21_Leaf_River_097-med.jpg

Great pics IMINRUT. I bet you are looking forward to being in that woodlot this Fall. :D

mtmiller said:
Great pics IMINRUT. I bet you are looking forward to being in that woodlot this Fall. :D

Yes I is.......that's the same spot from this earlier this spring when I was posting all of the pics with last years head gear, just a little further back down the trail......gonna be fun watching them grow this year.........been seeing some nice mulies in velvet also.....they're further along then the whiteys...just haven't managed to get any pics of them yet... :cool:

169 pics from over that mineral lick, in 3 weeks time......here's a couple more...

17390May-21_Leaf_River_113-med.jpg

17390May-21_Leaf_River_103-med.jpg

17390May-21_Leaf_River_111-med.jpg

Those are great pics, I really like the little quil pig...

I agree with Bill...

Tony, get your camera out and get busy... :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back