Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Minute Men get Praise from BP

Hmm if i am reading it right, bush rather be lazy, have them illegals come here just becouse they can work our american jobs supposly americans are lazy, so bush i see what i am trying to say is, bush doesnt care what illeglas do or say, just long as they come here and take our jobs,bush saying he dont care what goes down long they is here to work for cheap greedy people i swear bush to, so they can practically start war it dont matter, they can bring diseases, it dont matter, they can bring drugs it dont matter, what heck is america, if i had chance igo somewhere wear americans relax and get what they deserve peace good jobs, anything:) u minutemen doin great job keep up work hop someone that u want can also appreicate what u done and will do keep waving tose guns i aint trying be predijuice ok, i repeat that:)

Many posters [including me] have been telling the truth about the overwhelming support that the main line rank and file Border Patrol Agents have given the minuteman project.....But what did we see in the liberal ass press? nothing but negative bullshit from a government "spokesman"

Why doesn`t the AZ republic newspaper tell this story?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back