Midwest Trigg Foxhunters Field Trial

TriggMan

We had our annual field trail and bench show the 7-8-9 of Jun at Calhoun IL. We had super running and houndsman from 11 states and Ontario. Hunters came from Ontario to Mississippi and from N.Y. to MO.
123 dogs where entered, Steelrdge Missy took first place All-Age owned by Dave Lewis from Seward, PA. The Derby was won by Rayburns Kip owned by Al Rayburn of Ponotoc, MS.
How did I do you ask? Guess I don't get my dogs run enough.:( A litter mate to my young dog placed 3rd in the derby though. Maybe I picked the wrong puppy again????:rolleyes:

Steve

Hey triggman, Looks like we have the same luck picking puppies...:D I got a new walker the other day that is 12 months old. The guy had four littermates. He told me I could have my pick of them. Well I bought one and a frind of mine bought another. Any way, they both will run but my buddy's will smoke mine right now. I always pick the wrong one....:D O'well, maybe she will turn it on later.

I am sure things will fair better in the next go round! (I know the feeling and for sure you can not win them all)

Sorta hurts when you lose to a lesser hound, knowing yours just did not have it together that day!

As for picking pup's! I am glad B'cat picked mine! i figure i can blame him :D

But I have a good feeling about this feller! Already treeing birds!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back