MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Met Elkhunter

memtb

My wife and I met Elkhunter and LB about 3 weeks ago. Had a good lunch at Bubba's, and good conversation.
I know it's been a while before I mentioned our get together, but we've been away from the net for 3 weeks.
To summarize My wife's moose hunt, "NO Shots Fired". We've not seen the right one yet, but the qualifications fora moose dying,are getting lower!!
I'm really dissapointed in the Grey's River area. It's been 15 years since I've hunted it. The ATV operators are showing how irresponsible that many of them are. Road closures mean nothing, and starting a new trail is only as hard as a turn of the handlebars. SOMETHING needs to be done and soon!!
Now, for my next b*#%! IMHO, PISS POOR GAME MANAGEMENT BY THE WY. G&F!! Granted, we weren't hunting in prime muledeer habitat.But,in 18 days in the field, we saw one(1), one horned spike muledeer. A few years ago, near Kemmerer, a blind man stumbling around after dark would have seen more deer!Very few deer were taken in the Grey's this year and even fewer trophy class animals. And, this is still a GENERAL area to WY. residents. Again,IMHO,the G&F either needs to close it entirely or make it a draw area. This may bring it back to the quality of hunting it used to be. Of course this would reduce license fees collected, and we can't have that "Now can we"!!!

Well, I feel a little better now! Where's my pills? I need my PILLS! I NEED THEM NOW!!!! -memtb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back