Caribou Gear Tarp

Merino Wool Boxer Briefs

It took me some time to accept the cost of merino briefs. Bought a pair of Sitka and regret not buying them sooner.

I was wondering several years ago if they were worth the $50 price tag, so I bought 2 pair of the FL Red Desert boxers just to try out. I loved them so much, I bought three more pair. Have been using and loving them ever since.

Watch steep and cheap and pick up a pair of stoic boxer briefs. You can get them for under $20

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the input on this. For those of you running the FL brief, how long you get out of a pair strictly dedicated for hunting?

I liked the red deserts I had, but after a few seasons wore them out. I picked up some Sitka boxers this last go round, and I actually like them better. Generally for merino I go Firstlite, but not for boxers, I guess.....

What size do you wear I bought 3 pair of large and wore 1 pair and they were 2 big I ordered some medium email me at [email protected] you can have them for 25.00 tyd if you want them

I was getting my gear ready for opening day of spring black bear and realized I had a pair of KUIU's 145 merino zip off bottom. I'm gonna give that a try under my Yukon pant and see how it goes.

I will add that I love my first lite boxers. I usually wait on close out prices for the camo pairs. Who cares what color they are under your pants? And in case you ever want to go on a stalk in your boxers, you'll be set.

I actually do that. I have mesh camo pants that I wear over my boxers on afternoon hunts where the temp starts out in the 80's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back