Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Meat processor and/or Taxidermist

akachin

Can anyone suggest a meat processor between Selway Zone and SLC airport that would ship our meat to GA? Also I may hopefully need a taxidermist that can make and ship a euro mount.

Can anyone suggest a meat processor between Selway Zone and SLC airport that would ship our meat to GA? Also I may hopefully need a taxidermist that can make and ship a euro mount.
Why don’t you take the meat with you? Even with airline fees it’s most likely still cheaper....

Why don’t you take the meat with you? Even with airline fees it’s most likely still cheaper....
That’s one of the options that we are considering. We may get two large igloo coolers and fly the meat. I just want to know what makes sense price wise.

That’s one of the options that we are considering. We may get two large igloo coolers and fly the meat. I just want to know what makes sense price wise.
Are you elk or deer hunting? Coolers are kinda heavy. If you can find some of the cardboard styrofoam boxes that’s your best bet. You’ll get a much better finished product taking it back home with ya...

Don't worry if you're hunting the Selway zone you likely won't need a meat cutter. The scenery is amazingly so plan on taking plenty of pictures. Should be a great experience none the less if your in good company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back