Meat Processing Equipment

Archelk

I am looking to buy some well maintained equipment. I am needing to upsize my grinder and get a nice stuffer! If anyone has any equipment that meets this criteria, or any suggestions on what to purchase, please lmk. Thanks!!

I'd look at Weston's products. I have a ½ hp grinder from Cabelas that has held up great!

If you're not in a hurry, I like to find used commercial grade stuff, you can find great deals and they'll last forever if you find good ones. Might have to deal with 220v is the biggest drawback. I burned up a lot of cheap grinders and was looking at spending several hundred dollars, and figured out I could get a used Hobart for about the price of Cabelas big model, and ended up getting a smaller one of another old brand for under $100 that grinds as fast as you can feed it and never get's hot, bogs down or mushes the meat.

LEM products all the way. Just upgraded my grinder to a "Big Bite" #12 grinder. Had an older #12 I gave to my BIL. I also have the 5lb vertical stuffer that makes stuffing casings a breeze.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back