Mean seeds and dogs

jejack26

Any of you had a dog get a seed in lung? Planning to head south to finish hunting season, but now waiting for referral to clinic in Bozeman for young setter that been acting off for two months.

Can't believe in 40 yr of running dogs that I've been so lucky not to have had it happen have always worried about it.

Any of you had a dog get a seed in lung? Planning to head south to finish hunting season, but now waiting for referral to clinic in Bozeman for young setter that been acting off for two months.

Can't believe in 40 yr of running dogs that I've been so lucky not to have had it happen have always worried about it.
I have always worried about it in my Boykin Spaniels but haven’t had to deal with it. Any update? Curious and hoping the best for you!

Thanks, hopefully caught it early to treat successfully. It makes me wonder about the fox guard bags they're making for seed prevention. I never seen them in use, but that may change.

Thanks, hopefully caught it early to treat successfully. It makes me wonder about the fox guard bags they're making for seed prevention. I never seen them in use, but that may change.
I know of those but have never seen them in use.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back