Mathews MQ32 bow

WesB

I have a new Mathews MQ32 bow for sale. This bow has never been used. It was won at a MDF banquet in 2003 and has been in my closet ever since. It has Limbsaver silencers, peep sight, string loop and string silencers. 30" draw length, 70 pound draw weight. I need a 32" draw length. $275.00
Wes

Price lowered to $250.00. also have cams for 27.5" and 30" draw lenghts.
IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

bowgrip2.jpg

I haven't bow hunted in quite a few years and just forgot about it over the years. I pulled it out a while back and was going to set it up for my wife but she's not interested in bow hunting. With tags getting hard to draw and probably going to get harder I figure I better get back into bow hunting myself if I want to continue to hunt. My bow is an old High Country that is about 25 years old so it's time for a new bow. This bow has a max 30" draw length and I need a 32". I found one I would like to buy but need to sell this one first. If it doesn't sell it will probably go back in the closet with the 35 year old explorer, stratocaster, and telecaster that I haven't touched in 20 years. Lot of stuff gets forgotten in that closet :)
Wes

Mq 32

Same here. I should have never gotten rid of mine. I dont like any of the new bows. I was hunting with a Drenalin that I never felt comfortable with and it cost me this year. Missed a giant 10 pointer at 12 yards this year when the cam caught on the tree stand rail and the bow blew up. It was bulky and heavy. Never would have happened with my old MQ32!

Back