Massive BC Muley Pics

BCBOY

Here's a big ol'muley a buddy of mine took yesterday only a couple kms from my house. It is a 9x7 with tons of mass. It has over 22 inches of mass on its heaviest side and one base measurement is 6 2/8 inches. Definately a Hawg of a buck. Really big bodied.
IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

And, just in case someone throws out a smartass remark about this buck being taken at night, the pics were taken in my buddy's yard. :rolleyes:

nice muley!

Gotta love that bc mass!

Don't worry about the comments about that being shot at night....this isn't MM.com so you don't have to say that here.

Congrats to your buddy and good luck on your hunt!

BCBOY, hows your season going ? Letting all your buds thin out the little ones before you drop the hammer ?!?!

Here is a Picture of the Buck I got...

Ohhh wait.... still can't see it .. ;)

Awesome buck. That buck has more bone then a John holms film :eek: :eek:

Beer can diameter
hump.gif
Nice buck BCB...congrats to your buddy. That hog must have pushed 300. Moosie giving someone some chit???
Nahhhhh.........

That's a great buck. I'll bet he didn't have any teeth left. Looks really old.. Any idea or guess as to his age?

:cool:

So how far is your buddy's yard from the nearest road? Just kidding you. Very nice heavy antlered bugger your friend killed.

I'm Moving!!!

Nah, we have some nice ones too, I just am going about it all wrong! (mainly that I spend the whole dam season trying to get a bull!)

I know a couple guys who are killing really nice bucks year in year out. I guess I'll plant GPS tanceiver in their packs!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Horn Seeker:
Nah, we have some nice ones too,

I know a couple guys who are killing really nice bucks year in year out. I guess I'll plant GPS tanceiver in their packs!!! :cool:
Nice deer in Montana ? Say it ain't so :eek: I've seen a few popped over there this year. I'd say only "Average" ;)

BC, where's yer buck ?

Moosie,
I've got till Dec 10th to get my buck. No need to rush the 3 month season.
Got the week of Nov 11-21st off of work, so I should be hitting the rut at it's peak. We've got a ton of snow so it should be a great late season.

Back