Marsupial Gear Stretch Belt

blueridge

I find myself saying “I love this belt.” every couple days, so I figured I would share this one in case anyone is on the market. Thin nylon (?) webbing. Slight stretch. Great clasp design: set it and forget it, quick on/off. Can wear it with packs without it digging into you. Stays where it’s supposed to without being too loose or tight when you’re kneeling down or changing positions.

Since goHunt is a site sponsor, here’s a link.

You like the closure device they use?

I've been patiently waiting for First Lite to restock their belt in my size, but I'm willing to look at other options

I own both, I wear the marsupial 365. The first light belt just sits on a shelf.
Good to hear.
I've been wearing my army issue belt since 2013 and I'm tired of it.
Can't get it to stay exactly where I want it. Either has to be too tight or it loosens up throughout the day

Has anybody used this belt while conceal carrying?
Yes, it’s good, depending on what you are carrying. Have to tighten it up a little bit but still works well. If you carry full size and an extra mag on the belt it might be a little much but I haven’t had any issues.

I bought one. I like everything about it except how there is a seemingly unnecessary bulge in the metal piece. Might try grinding it down.

stays on my hunting pants year round, should get a second for everyday but honestly wear my stretch zions with built in belt almost every day. talk about another comfortable product.

Another highly recommend. I have one and I love it. I honestly should buy a couple since I use it everyday.

Hm I just saw this in an ad the other day and it looks nice. A good belt is an often overlooked part of the hunting kit. May have to give this a try. I've had a "stretchy" belt before and it was a bit too stretchy so my pants sagged a bit. I assume this one doesn't stretch quite that much?

Back