Caribou Gear

Marsupial Bow Hanger hooks

Beaneater

Does anybody use the Marsupial bow hanger hooks. Looks like a good idea. I'm thinking of using them with my saddle hunting gear.

I used them this fall. Nice when you want to dink around with onx or have a quick look through your binos.

Dunno if I’d totally trust them to hold a bow while I’m dangling out of a tree though.

I used them this fall. Nice when you want to dink around with onx or have a quick look through your binos.

Dunno if I’d totally trust them to hold a bow while I’m dangling out of a tree though.
Do you think one would be strong enough to put one on the shoulder strap of a pack and clip your cam into it?

Do you think one would be strong enough to put one on the shoulder strap of a pack and clip your cam into it?
Like the cam of a bow? Those things are too skinny to clip a cam into, if I recall. Not a bad idea for a new product though. Like a gun bearer for a bow? If you can think of something that would uniformly clip into most cams, anyway.

I really only found them to be good for holding a bow while I was temporarily sitting still, but not for long enough to bend over twice to put the bow down and pick it up again. If that makes sense. I dunno, it’s 2am where I’m at now and I’ve had a few… (thanks, VPN!)

I have a set and use them while hunting on the ground. They're handy when you want both hands free to glass, check inReach, grab water bottle, etc. When hunting out of a tree, I'm always in a stand of some sort in a sitting position and don't use the hooks.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back