PEAX Equipment

mars

Michaelr

what happened to that other thread
confused.gif

I guess mars didn't like to see his buddy getting his but kicked on the wolf issue
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mike, You're wrong again. I had started the topic. It's possible for the person who started a topic to delete the whole thing. I was tired of reading the lies and personal attacks MD4M was posting so I deleted the whole topic. Your unfounded accusation of Mars is another example of the garbage you and MD4M post.

Anyone who wants to post lies and personal attacks is free to start their own topics. I'm not going to facilitate it. Whine and cry all you want.

It's unfortunate all the good info on the wolf organizations is gone. You may certainly start your own wolf topic.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2003 12:02: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by michaelr:
I guess mars didn't like to see his buddy getting his but kicked on the wolf issue
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF ever........

I should have known
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Sorry MARS!!!!!!!, I was only giving you chit anyway
biggrin.gif

IT,
couldn't take the heat huh?????
frown.gif
frown.gif

I guess I will remember that little trick next time somebody gets the better of me on a thread I start.
woosie!!!!

Ithaca,I put the ball back in your court as to the bull shit you have posted about me,and asked you to step up to the plate and answer some question's.
So unstead you nuke the whole post----while all the post's where you have blasted other people stand? Those of us that have been called out by you havent asked for any posts to be nuked when you try to make us out to be lying ,or tell us how stupid you think we are.
But when you get your neck in a noose you nuke the whole post then try to blame me LOL
Your the one that tells us how much smarter you are then the rest of ,I guess you didnt have any way of backing up your big mouth this time so you needed to nuke it?
If you want others to stay off your butt ,you might try staying off there's.
You have posted crap about alot of us ,stuff you have no way of knowing anything about ,what we do or dont do ,what we are involved it ,how we hunt, how we conduct ourself when using ATVs,if we are legal or unethical.
Your lack of tolerance for other people's view's have cause's problem's for you ,dont try to place it all on me.
I rememeber talk about you haveing trouble at another site ,and I wasnt even at that one!!!! You might need to take a hard look at yourself.

DUN DUN DUN .... HEHEE.. (that was a music sound BTW)...

DUN DUN DUN !!!!!!!!!
elkgrin.gif

Muledeer and Ithica sitting in a tree.....
wink.gif

I know you were just flippin chit with that Mike that's why I didn't rip you.

You'll find that I don't nuke entire threads,(ok I have bu they were former members of the board just creating havoc. I seldom edit unless someone really pisses me off, (and then never if it's directed at me, 'cause I really don't care), I will edit to keep the posts from becoming a free-for-all if by the off-chance I make to it before it's replied to.

It's all good.....

Back