Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mark V 300wby value????

jerrym

I have a Mark V 300wby that is a fibermark made in Japan and probably 13 years old, it has only had around 6 boxes of shells through it. It is a blue barrel and was glass bedded and barrel free floated by a professional gunsmith. It has a 3x9 leupold and a uncle mikes I believe gun sling. I also have once fired Remington 300wby brass, I believe 200 rounds, what is it worth per piece?

My buddy was going to reload for me then he moved and and never set up his stuff so I bought a box a shells and hunted with it one year, the next year my son was12 and started hunting so I bought him and I 30-06s and I haven't shot the 300 weatherby in years but kept it as a backup. I don't hunt big game that much anymore and love my lightweight 30-06 and want to sell the weatherby and put the money towards a new shotgun for waterfowl.

I have been on the internet at gun bluebook sites but they want $ for a subscription, so anybody have a good idea. I see some on gunsamaerica and gunbroker that are pretty pricey but also they are not selling. Thanks

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back