Mark V 300wby value????

jerrym

I have a Mark V 300wby that is a fibermark made in Japan and probably 13 years old, it has only had around 6 boxes of shells through it. It is a blue barrel and was glass bedded and barrel free floated by a professional gunsmith. It has a 3x9 leupold and a uncle mikes I believe gun sling. I also have once fired Remington 300wby brass, I believe 200 rounds, what is it worth per piece?

My buddy was going to reload for me then he moved and and never set up his stuff so I bought a box a shells and hunted with it one year, the next year my son was12 and started hunting so I bought him and I 30-06s and I haven't shot the 300 weatherby in years but kept it as a backup. I don't hunt big game that much anymore and love my lightweight 30-06 and want to sell the weatherby and put the money towards a new shotgun for waterfowl.

I have been on the internet at gun bluebook sites but they want $ for a subscription, so anybody have a good idea. I see some on gunsamaerica and gunbroker that are pretty pricey but also they are not selling. Thanks

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back