Man.... 3 AM comes early ;)

Yeah ya freak! I thought I had a crappy sleep schedule but you take the cake. I read your other reply where you will be "then Leaving the house at 3AM to chase "putty 'tats" and it all makes perfect sense. Good luck chasing "putty 'tats" or whatever that is a code word for.....

Well... sleep is over rated some times ;) And yes... I do crash sometimes, but I did take a Little Snoozer today :p

I actually went up to chase some cats in the snow today. Went up with Gato. That guy is die hard. I, personally, like the warm truck :D We had to Chain up going up the hills and finally weren't able to go any more.

He got out the Snow mobil and I waited a couple hours at the truck (NAP TIME !!)to see if he could cut tracks. It was dumping snow and when he got back he looked like a Snowman :D

Unfortunately there were no tracks to be cut. With it snowing hard still the critters must have been laid up. Thats how it is sometimes... well, most of the time when Cat hunting.

Man.. today would be a good day to chase cats.......

I get out once a year usually if I'm lucky. Someday I'm going to bite the bullet and just do it right. I sure like the looks of a nice cougar. Almsot ad much as Greenhorn I think ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back