PEAX Equipment

Maine Moose

mconway951

anybody put in for maine moose? have any info on the draw odds for maine I put in this year for first time not sure what my odds are i couldn't find them anywhere.
Anybody got any pics from moose hunting in maine?

I've put in for a number of years. Odds arent good (about 80-1 id memory serves) but you can't draw if you don't put in. Might as well put in for NH & VT as well, odds are a bit better.

Good luck!

Odds are terrible in maine, but you can buy as many p;oints as you want to increase your chances.NH and Vt run about 1:55 if I remember correct.I have 21 chances for Maine this year, but doubt I'll draw.2 chances in each state for NH and Vt.They do auction tags in those states too.Vermont will be the cheapest in the auction.Or you can get a guaranteed Maine moose license through an indian reservation, and hunt there.depends on how bad you want to hunt and how much $$ you have

I have put in for several years but haven't drawn yet I have two friends that drew seperate tags on their first try in the same year so that year was little busy with the moose hunting but I have not drawn yet
How bout you

Yeah, I drew my first time in 2006. I took a small bull about 5 days into the hunt. It was fun but a lot of work. I had 1 good friend who helped me out.

Back