Caribou Gear Tarp

Maine moose drawing

Brownie

Anyone here have their names in the Maine moose lottery? The drawing is June 12. Not to early to start praying. Brownie

Brownie,
Lots of Luck on the draw

yep, and ive already started there brownie, im hopeing my bonus point helps !!!!
where in maine are ya ??????????? i have family in sinclair and hunt around there!

DKO,
I live in Carmel, 10 miles sw of Bangor. I hunted moose in Caribou and bear in Patten last year.
Why do you live in Florida, did you do something wrong? Brownie

Brownie, :D:D:D:D nah, my last name is Ouellette our family founded two towns in northern maine (Guerette and Ouellette),my parents were born and raised in maine and they moved before i came around, and now i cant get back there enough!!! i love to bear hunt there and cant wait to hang a tag on a moose!!! GOOD LUCK in the drawing!!!!

I love the sign at maine border "MAINE THE WAY LIFE'S SUPPOSED TO BE" ill agree with that!!!!:D:D

Hi guys, I am from Canada and will be hunting directly on the boarder this year across from you guys. Have a hunting lodge in Woburn Quebec with my father in law. Wish you guys good luck. We get a crack at Bull, Female and the little ones.

Sport240

just gotta bring this back-up because TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! AT 5:00 p.m. TODAY they will drawing my name and issueing me a N.E. BULL MOOSE tag!!!! :D:D:D wishful think never hurts!

DKO..... My fingers are crossed you DON'T DRAW...........

You know why :D:D

Good luck to the rest of you !!!!!!! :cool:

Hey DKO,was just curious about your family.Now I know the Ouelette family is enormous,but I was wonderin if you are related to a Louis Sr and Louis Jr of Medway Me.I know Louis Sr is from up the county but has lived in medway a good many years.H e is a man I have spent lots of nights and days makin "papeh" with and he's a guy I will always admire.His easy goin ways and honesty make him one of the nicest guys I've ever met.Aint heard the results of the picks yet but hope they picked you.If ya bang one,bring him to Yorks custom slaughterin in medway,where I work as (head) skinner LOL ever year.

Well looks like i gotta wait another year, i didnt get a moose tag:(:(, this is only my third year so maybe next time will be the charm!:D anyway, i did see that Tobey got one , so good luck Tobey i hope ya get to slam a biggun!!! what zone did you get ?????

mainiac, i sure wish i was making plans to come see ya!! but looks like it will have to be next year, hopefully!!. Yeah, we are a huge family up there but not big enough to get me a moose tag:( ,I dont know Louis but, im sure we are related somehow, we had a reunion awhile back and i was shocked to see how many of us there were scattered all over.I think the description you gave of him,describes most folks ive met from maine period, i was moved out as a young boy and have been going back almost every year since!! the next time im up i would surely like to meet some of you guys, take care mainiac!!

Well, I guess I have to go moose hunting again. My wife got drawn this year. This is 5 hunts in 7 years for me.
We are hunting around Caribou this year. Brownie

DKO....... Glad... Errrrrrr. UUUUhhh I mean : Sorry to hear ya didn't draw.......

Looks like an "A" tag for you ?~?~? *WINK*

Congrats Tobey and Brownie !!!!!

DKO.... Remember ... X marks the SPOT :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back